Friday, 22 May 2015

Buns of Felsteel

One of the reasons I was excited to come back to my NA WoW account was to play my orc female shaman again.  She was my joint first character. I made an alliance human rogue and her at the same time when I started playing in 2004.  My shaman was my raider (though I did raid on my druid as well who was my third character). She was doing Molten Core when it was a thing. You know, forty of your closest friends.



Anyway, she was/is lovely. My friend Madcow said she had buns of felsteel.  So, with so much history I was looking forward to playing her. Imagine my horror, on logging in, to find with the recent character remodels her run had totally changed.  It looks like she is running with a full shitty nappy. It is awful.

Probably not a big deal to most but I have to play pretty characters which I have likely mentioned somewhere in the depths of this blog before.

I used to have an order for prettiness (before remodel):

Night elves
Blood elves
Undead
Draenei
Orc
Human
Gnome
Worgen
Dwarf
Troll
Tauren
Goblin

Anything above human I would play. Even when racials mattered I still would only play those races. Now, with character remodels my list has changed. Night elves are no longer the most glorious of creatures. Humans are really pretty now (thank you Blizz for correcting their square toes) and at the top with blood elves and undead. My beloved orc has been relegated to the same rank as dwarves and trolls.

Sorry, but that run is a deal breaker for me. I've made a draenei shaman to replace her with.

I will miss her. We had some great times. I won't delete her of course but instead will log in to her occasionally and reminisce .

No comments:

Post a Comment