Sunday, 16 December 2012

Back to Rift

I have been playing the hell out of Mists of Pandaria since its release and after four level 90s am a bit burned out.  I still have to continue to play to a degree-enough to write about it for OnRPG but for the most part am taking a break from dailies, scenarios, levelling, etc. I am also still playing GW2, again, because I write about it for OnRPG but I could use a bit of a break from that as well.

Luckily, Storm Legion, the first Rift expansion was released recently. This weekend is a freebie for everyone to try it so of course I have been and of course I re-subbed. I did say I would go back to Rift when the first expansion came out. 

There has been so many changes it is a bit overwhelming looking at my three 50s. So. I decided since my sister and brother in law are playing too I would play on their US realm. 

On EU I have a mage, a rogue and a cleric. So it was only natural to make a warrior on US with the added bonus of the new soul.  So I am now playing a ranged warrior, which is essentially, as far as I can determine, a caster in plate. Really fun but it is still early days. She is only level 12.




No comments:

Post a Comment