Tuesday, 21 August 2012

To drood or not to drood

This morning I thought hey why don't I try to get my level 80 and half druid to 85 before Saturday.  I haven't played my druid in forever. I don't even remember the last time I played her.  She is in PvP gear which is weird because I don't remember PvPing on her. My US druid is Knight Champion. Zero point to me mentioning that other than, you know, because I can.

So anyway. Back to the EU drood.  Do I or don't I.  I think the deciding factor will be if I can skip Uldum. That zone annoys the hell out of me for no apparent reason.

Why Saturday? Guild Wars 2 head start of course.



I also want to continue to play Remnant Knights as well, which is a cute little game I've been enjoying thanks to reviewing it for OnRPG.  It is so not my type of game at all. It is incredibly cutesy but it has decent combat and tons of kill quest. And the best thing is the mobs are things like trash cans, angry shrubs and corrupted onions. No animal killing.

Oh. And it has housing.

What to do. What to do.

1 comment:

  1. Gogo Druid! I am racking my brain reading your blog trying to figure out who you are and having my suspicions who you are but I shall have to wait and see!

    ReplyDelete