Saturday, 9 June 2012

SW:TOR-Redux

Remember when I said Star Wars: The Old Republic wasn't for me.  Well, it wasn't at that time.  It sure is now though.  I am playing it to almost obsessive levels which is something I haven't done in a long while.  There is just so much to love about this game.  Expect videos soon for Ian.  He apparently will only take my word for it :)

When I played one of the betas I knew right away I wanted to be a Sith Inquisitor. But it was beta and I didn't give it enough of a chance and dismissed it rather too quickly.  So after purchasing the full version last week,  I made a Jedi consular thinking if I went the advanced class of shadow it might play like a typical thief/assassin type.  It got a bit dull.  Possibly it improves later. So at level 14 decided to start a new toon and went back to the Sith Inquisitor and chose the advanced class of sorcerer. She is good fun.  I use my companion as my tank and just stand back and cast lighting at stuff.  Pretty awesome really.  I must admit being dark and gaining dark points is quite fun.  I love some of the snarky things my character says.

Anyway, expect more Star Wars:TOR from me.

Rue my Sith Sorcerer and Khem Val her charming companion

No comments:

Post a Comment