Sunday, 3 June 2012

The bug report

When it rains it pours or so I am led to believe.  The past few weeks have been madness really.  I've had the The Secret World beta, Mists of Pandaria beta and the release of Diablo 3 (just as brilliant as it was when I got to play the beta weekend. See my review at OnRPG.com) AND I reviewed Path of Exile and Torchlight 2.  Crazy.

I did write up my official look at MoP for OnRPG.com so I won't go into that here.

Below are a couple amusing bugs/graphical anomalies in MoP. I thought I had a couple of screenshots from TSW.  As it turns out, I don't. Maybe next beta weekend.  I had gotten into the fight club area which I wasn't meant to as I couldn't get out but there was only half an NPC in there.


 
The top one is a Draenei male with a night elf female face.  Very odd and a bit creepy. The bottom screenie is a night elf female with a distorted weird face with black and green hair. Neither of which are options for character creation.  Both aberrations occurred after selecting hide helm.

Aren't betas fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment