Tuesday, 10 April 2012

It was fun while it lasted

Due to health problems my dungeon master has called it quits on the Tekralh campaign.  I has a sad but I am big girl and I hope one of the other guys will start a campaign and let me play.  I don't think I could run a campaign since I've just only recently gotten back into tabletop gaming. I barely remember which dice I need to roll.  I suppose I could try if no one else wanted but people still wanted to play.  I would want to do a steampunk campaign or maybe an old west type.  And I have no clue what  is out there.  I will have a think about it.

So for now, goodbye Tekralh and Alys my thief.  I hope we meet again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about all this kerfuffle - especially given how much time and effort you put in to helping me with the pictures for the campaign blog, the map etc

    BTW, 'old west'/steampunk - big thumbs up from me ;) There's quite a few games for these genres out there, but the rules are very different to what we've been using to date (check out Savage Worlds: Deadlands, for starters, from Pinnacle www.peginc.com) .

    Anything I can do to help and spur on your enthusiasm, just let me know.

    As I said I'm still up for playing (and hosting), just can't focus on running a game at the moment.

    ReplyDelete