Sunday, 25 March 2012

Dragon Overview-The Secret World

"True harmony is described in the moment the rake passes through the Zen garden" Dragon proverb


The Dragon society is the most secretive of the three societies in TSW.  The headquarters whereabouts of the Dragon are unknown as it changes with every generation.  East Asia seems likely.  The head of the Dragon is always a child, I presume male, at selection being chosen by Mute Monks.  Think His Holiness the Dali Lama meets The Golden Child. Or at least that is what springs to my mind when I read about the Dragon.  I really doubt Eddie Murphy will feature heavily in the Dragon's storyline though. Of course the Dragon are all about martial and mental arts.  Duh.

This society, for me, feels very clich├ęd.  So with that in mind, I give you the Kung Fu fightin' song!



But seriously.  The intro for a new Dragon player was released recently.  It contains many spoilers so if you aren't fussed, give it a watch. I promise it has a happy ending.

****SPOILER ALERT****

No comments:

Post a Comment