Saturday, 11 February 2012

I can haz?

At the risk of sounding like a fan girl Dungeon Bastard tweeted me this morning and he gave me a pressie! I squeed * all over myself.  To be fair though, I get excited over a new tube of lip balm.



Now I have my very own displacer beast whelps.  I love whelps of anything really. Except harpies.  Harpies suck.  Do you think Tim will let me use them in Tekralh? I'd say I have a snowball's chance in hell.

The displacer beast is a savage and stealthy carnivore that resembles a puma with six legs, glowing green eyes, and two muscular tentacles growing from its shoulders.
A displacer beast has luxurious, blue-black fur and a long, feline body and head. It is the size of a Bengal tiger, about 10 feet long and weighing about 500 pounds. The tentacles end in pads equipped with horny ridges.
Displacer beasts favor small game but will eat anything they can catch. They regard all other creatures as prey and tend to attack anything they meet. They have a deep-seated hatred for blink dogs, and the two attack each other ruthlessly when their paths cross.




* Squee-A noise primarily made by an over-excited fangirl, however it has spread rapidly and is now widely spread among the web community.

1 comment:

  1. Tempted as I am, by the provenance of the gift, I think the whelps might be a tad overpowering at first level... maybe at a later date ;)

    ReplyDelete