Friday, 3 February 2012

Bad-Ass chicks

I remember the first time I saw Sleeping Beauty.  I thought Aurora was a simpering fool but Maleficent...she was fab. Same story with Snow White.  While I appreciated Snow White's pale skin and black hair (you can tell I was destined for gothdom in my teens in the 80s can't you?), I really loved the evil queen.


Not surprisingly, I have favourite female characters in MMOs too.  So here is my list of my favourite female NPCs in games.

5.  Asha Catari -Rift


"What are those Marking?
I died, like you, but I was brought back by the original resurrection machines. Beyond death, I confronted Regulos. He asked me to be his avatar. I refused. These marking are the result of the terrible power he burned into me; a power I am at least able to use now to fight back against the bastard.'

Asha Catari-Rift

4. Estrode-Rift
Estrode is a boss in Hammerknell Fortress.  There is no information for her but she looks quite bad-ass.

3.  Keaira-Age of Conan
When he saved her from a camp of raiding Vanir invaders in years past, she formed an unbreakable bond of loyalty to the powerful barbarian. Or so it seems. Through the years this bond has grown to become a professional relationship, and she now leads an underground network of spies, thieves and murderers. Don’t be fooled by her voluptuous appearance though, she is as deadly as she is wild in the bedroom. Suffice to say she will go to any length to secure the info she craves and needs, involving both pleasure and unspeakable pain for the poor victims.-AoCWiki



2. Eve-Guild Wars
Eve hasn't a clue where she was born—she was found as a young child stealing food from a sleeping vagrant in the back alleys of Ascalon City.
1. The Banshee Queen-World of Warcraft
Without a doubt the coolest looking most bad-ass female NPC is Sylvanas Windrunner.
Once the Ranger-General of SilvermoonSylvanas Windrunner was murdered by the death knight,Arthas, and brought back as a creature of undeath. After regaining her free will, she rebelled against the Lich King and the Scourge and became the founder of the Forsaken faction of undead, who are allied with the Horde. She has styled herself the Dark Lady, Queen of the Forsaken, an expansion of her original title, "the Banshee Queen".
Sylvanas after her remodeling.

Fan art of Sylvanas before the remodeling

And there you have it.  The most bad-ass chicks in MMOs according to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment