Monday, 2 January 2012

New Bag & Game Night

At the character rolling session of The Tuesday Knights Tekralh campaign I was woefully unprepared in terms of dice. Everyone had huge bags or boxes full of dice.  I had a measly little handful of seven dice. In my defence though, I haven't played paper and pen RPGs in probably close to 20 years.  But I am prepared now.  While I don't have a huge bag or box of dice, I have something they don't and that is sparkle!

I am really excited for this campaign, getting back into RPGs and hanging out with some  geeks  cool guys.  I may even bring some Americana with me.

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaay for doughnuts and sparkly dice bags - and I don't think the other Tuesday Knights would mind being called "geeks" (I, for one, wear that moniker with pride!)

    ReplyDelete